IPL 2024: Prediction for Match 15, RCB vs. LSG Who will prevail in the IPL encounter between LSG and RCB Tomorrow?

On Tuesday, April 2, Royal Challengers Bengaluru will face Lucknow Super Giants in Game 15 of the IPL 2024.

The ongoing prized Indian Premier League (IPL 2024) will once again focus on the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore, where hosts Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) will face Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) in the tournament’s 15th game on Tuesday, April 2. RCB has played three games in the competition and has one win.

Currently, the team is in ninth place with two points from three games. Lucknow Super Giants, on the other side, are sixth in the standings after winning one of their first two games. The team will look to win their second game of the season in the upcoming match.

RCB against LSG: Probable Playing XIs

Royal Challengers Bangalore:

Faf Du Plessis (C), Virat Kohli, Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Rajat Patidar, Dinesh Karthik, Anuj Rawat (WK), Mayank Dagar, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammad Siraj, and Vijaykumar Vyshak.

Lucknow Super Giants:

KL Rahul, Quinton De Kock (WK), Devdutt Padikkal, Nicholas Pooran (C), Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohsin Khan, Mayank Yadav, Manimaran Sidharth.

RCB versus LSG Head-to-Head Records

Both sides have met four times, with RCB leading 3-1 in head-to-head.

RCB versus LSG pitch reports

The pitch was spotty with grass for the RCB vs PBKS match. The contest could begin slowly and two-paced. There has been a lot of T20 cricket at the site recently, and we’ve witnessed some massive boundaries.

RCB vs. LSG Weather

The temperature is anticipated to be approximately 26 degrees Celsius, with a 1% chance of rain. The humidity will be approximately 29%, with 26% cloud cover.


RCB against LSG Win Prediction

According to Google’s win prediction, RCB has a 60% chance, while LSG has 40%.

Also Read : DC vs KKR IPL 2024 16th Match Prediction: Delhi Capitals versus Kolkata Knight Riders

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *